Van Cole Swindell wordt op 24 augustus het album “All Of It” uitgebracht. Op Cole’s 3e studio album staan 12 songs waarvan er 5 zijn medegeschreven door Cole. “Break Up In The End”, de 1e single van het album staat inmiddels in de Top 25.
“I have been so excited about releasing the music for my third album, and my fans have been so patient with me while I took the time needed to make it right that I had to give them something,” says Cole. “They are the ones who got me here to this important third album, and I felt they deserve to be the first ones to get a taste of the new music so we have been quietly releasing a few of the songs every few weeks for them. It has been great to hear what they think of the songs because they are the reason I am still here getting to do this.”
Het album is de opvolger van “You Should Be Here” uit 2016 waarvan 3 nummer 1 hits kwamen: “You Should Be Here”, “Middle Of A Memory” en “Flatliner”.
- Love You Too Late (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- All Of It (Bobby Pinson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman)
- Somebody’s Been Drinkin’ (Brent Anderson, Lynn Hutton, Hunter Phelps)>
- Sounded Good Last Night (Michael Carter, Shane Minor, Chase McGill, Cole Taylor)
- Break Up In The End (Jon Nite, Chase McGill, Jessie Jo Dillon)
- I’ll Be Your Small Town (Cole Swindell, Cole Taylor, Chase McGill)
- The Ones Who Got Me Here (Cole Swindell, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure)
- 20 In A Chevy (Cole Swindell, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
- Reason To Drink (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- Her (Matt Jenkins, Ashley Gorley, Chase McGill, Wade Kirby, Phil O’Donnell)
- Both Sides Of The Mississippi (Matt Jenkins, Ben Hayslip, J.T. Harding)
- Dad’s Old Number (Jessi Alexander, Chase McGill)