Hieronder een overzicht van livestream concerten van een aantal artiesten. Alle vermelde tijden zijn amerikaanse tijden. (Nederlandse tijd = + 7 uur)
Woensdag 11 november:
- Lucas Hoge, Chuck Wicks, The Swon Brothers and Megan Patrick, Veterans Day Concert 2020 at 10am CT here.
- Craig Morgan and Laine Hardy, NYC Veterans Day Commemoration at 11:30am CT here.
- Sara Evans, Honoring Our Warriors at 11:30am CT here.
- Chris Janson, A Salute to Service: Honoring America’s Heroes at 6pm CT here.
- Hardy and Matt Stell, On The Red Carper At The CMA Awards at 6pm CT here.
- Morgan, In Recognition Of at 7pm CT here.
- Drake White, Wednesday Night Therapy at 7pm CT here.
Donderdag 12 november:
Onderstaande concerten/interviews zijn terug te kijken:
- Luke Combs talked about what he’s been up to in quarantine, getting chickens, being a Carolina Panthers fan, losing a bet that required him to be a vegan, getting married over the summer and having to change their wedding plans last minute, wanting to meet Garth Brooks and his big CMA nominations on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live (11/9) here.
- Chris Stapleton recalled the decision to end his tour due to the coronavirus epidemic, opened up about recording his new song “Watch You Burn,” a reaction to the mass shooting in Las Vegas three years ago, and his wife Morgane joined the conversation to share how life has changed for them as they raise their five kids on Today’s Sunday Sitdown here.
- Kane Brown joined Team Blake as a mentor on NBC’s The Voice (11/9) here.
- Darius Rucker performed “Wagon Wheel” here and shared what viewers can expect here on ABC’s Good Morning America and performed “Alright” on GMA3 here (11/10).
- Billy Ray Cyrus sang “Mama Said Knock You Out,” revealed he and Miley Cyrus have spotted aliens on separate occasions and explained why he finally caved and got an iPhone after all these years on The Kelly Clarkson Show here.
- Devin Dawson joined The Ty Bentli Show to talk about his upcoming EP, The Pink Slip, how Tim McGraw influenced his songwriting and staying hopeful here.
- Tucker Beathard launched the King Storytellers Sessions with “I Ain’t Without You” here.
- Sara Evans was joined by Jessy Schram on Closet Chaos here.
- Kane Brown returned to NBC’s The Voice as a mentor for Team Blake (11/10) here.
- Reba McEntire said if she’d be interested in bringing back Reba, and Darius Rucker was asked if Hootie & the Blowfish will ever tour again here; McEntire told Andy Cohen how she and her current boyfriend got together, and Rucker shared what advice he’s given to Kane Brown here; and McEntire played “How Fancy Are You!?” here on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live (11/11).
- Watch ABC’s Country Strong 2020: Countdown to the CMA Awards (11/10) here.
- Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins revealed they’ll host CMA Country Christmas Nov. 30 on ABC’s Good Morning America (11/11) here.
- Rhett joined Jesse Frasure on Little Bit Country Radio to discuss their CMA predictions here.
- Carly Pearce performed “Next Girl” on The Kelly Clarkson Show here. Watch her reaction to winning a CMA award here.
- Sturgill Simpson performed “Breakers Roar” here and reflected on meeting John Prine, who left him his prized Porsche 911 Turbo, here on CBS‘ The Late Show With Stephen Colbert (11/10).
- Jon Pardi invited viewers to a romantic dinner, received a masterclass in margarita making and played an acoustic version of “Up All Night” during Pardi Time here.
- Pardi joined The Ty Bentli Show to discuss the CMAs – from his performance, to his wardrobe, to his Album of the Year nomination – here.
- Watch the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum’s Songwriter Session: Bob Regan And Mike Byer here.
- Brett Young headlined the Camping World Concert Series here.
- Justin Moore, Craig Morgan and Kellie Pickler performed during Salute To Our Heroes here.
- Lucas Hoge was joined by Chuck Wicks, The Swon Brothers and Megan Patrick for Veterans Day Concert 2020 here.
- Morgan sang the National Anthem (1:40) here and Laine Hardy performed a special arrangement of “America The Beautiful” (3:25) here during the NYC Veterans Day Commemoration.
- Sara Evans was a part of Honoring Our Warriors here.
- On the latest episode of Country Wide Radio, Morgan Evans is joined by The Wolfe Brothers who preview their forthcoming new album and discuss working with Andrew Farriss from INXS here.