Hieronder een overzicht van livestream concerten van een aantal artiesten. Alle vermelde tijden zijn amerikaanse tijden. (Nederlandse tijd = + 7 uur)
Dinsdag 2 februari:
- Take a Shot with Old Dominion Series at 5pm CT here.
Woensdag 3 februari:
- Drake White, Wednesday Night Therapy at 7pm CT here.
Donderdag 4 februari:
- Logan Mize, Album Release Livestream at 1:30pm and 7:30pm CT; tickets here.
- Waylon Payne with Frank Liddell and Eric Masse, Grammy Museum Collection Live at 3pm CT here.
- Brett Young: Live From The Runway at 7pm CT here.
Onderstaande concerten/interviews zijn terug te kijken:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is joining the world’s first all-civilian mission to space – Inspiration4. Jared Isaacman, representing Leadership, will be joined by three travelers personifying Hope, Prosperity and Generosity … which could be you. Donate for a chance to literally go to space here.
- Mickey Guyton sang “Black Like Me” on CBS‘ The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (2/1) here.
- Carly Pearce performed “Next Girl” on Ellen (2/2) here.
- Dolly Parton explained that her husband’s illness and the ongoing pandemic caused her to turn down the Presidential Medal of Freedom twice here and shared a look at her first Super Bowl ad here on NBC‘s Today.
- Kelsea Ballerini played “Love Me Like A Girl” on The Kelly Clarkson Show (2/1) here.
- Little Big Town performed “Sugar Coat” from the YouTube Space NYC here.
- Chase Rice reacts to Kierra Lewis on TikTok as she hears the song “Ride” for the first time here. The video has 5 million views and counting.
- Listen to NMPA’s David Israelite on AIMP Nashville Pubcast’s “Legal Wins and Updates from 2020” here.
- Niko Moon played an At Home Concert here.
- Ian Munsick stopped by The Ty Bentli Show today to talk about his latest single, “Humble,” “modernizing the cowboy image” in 2021 and the worst job his dad ever gave him on the ranch he grew up on here.
- Read Time’s “T.J. Osborne Is Ready to Tell His Story” here.
- Take a Shot with Old Dominion returned here.
- Watch Songwriter Session with Luke Dick here and his IG Live with the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum here.
- Lee Ann Womack launched new merch here with 20% net profits going to Music Health Alliance to celebrate the 20th anniversary of “I Hope You Dance.”
- Joe Galante discussed why he, Kenny Chesney and others donated to Vanderbilt for targeted cancer medicine research in honor of Phran Galante and the role precision oral medicine played in maintaining her slices of “normal” with The Tennessean here.