Van Billy Ray Cyrus wordt op 10 november het album “Set The Record Straight” uitgebracht.
Aan het album is meegewerkt door Joe Perry, George Jones, Loretta Lynn, Bryan Adams, Glenn Hughes, Jencarlos Canela, Ronnie Milsap en Billy Ray’s dochter, Miley Cyrus.
“I’m so excited to share this collection of music. These are some of my favorite songs. Some are new and have been an intricate part of ‘Still The King’ story lines. Others are new mixes and different styles of songs that allowed me to experiment with the diversity that is so much a part of my musical being. There are some collaborations with my musical heroes and a special tribute to one of my greatest influences of all time – Ronnie Van Zant and the members of Lynyrd Skynyrd. In this being the 40-year anniversary of that tragic crash that impacted me and so many others fans around the world, I wrote and recorded ‘The Freebird Fell’,” Billy Ray Cyrus said.
- Tulsa Time feat. Joe Perry
- I Wanna Be Your Joe (new mix)
- Achy Breaky Heart feat. Ronnie Milsap on piano (muscle shoals mix)
- You God
- I Want My Mullet Back
- Country Music Has The Blues feat, George Jones & Loretta Lynn
- Thin Line feat. Shelby Lynne
- Hey Elvis feat. Bryan Adams & Glenn Hughes
- I Wouldn’t Be Mijne
- Stand feat. Miley Cyrus
- Hey Daddy
- The Freebird Fell
- Achy Breaky Heart 25 (spanglish) feat. JenCarlos Canela
- Tulsa Time (rokman remix)