Hieronder een overzicht van livestream concerten van een aantal artiesten. Alle vermelde tijden zijn amerikaanse tijden. (Nederlandse tijd = + 7 uur)
Woensdag 10 maart:
- Josh Turner, Livestream from Nashville’s Old Red; tickets here.
Donderdag 11 maart:
- Scotty McCreery, Big Night In for the Arts at 6pm CT here.
- Rayne Johnson, Full Band Livestream at 7:30pm CT; tickets here.
Onderstaande concerten/interviews zijn terug te kijken:
- Willie Jones made his late night debut on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (3/8) with a performance of “American Dream” here.
- Kelsea Ballerini participated in iHeartRadio Presents SeeHer Hear Her: Celebrating Women In Music (starting at 37:11) here.
- Maddie & Tae, Carly Pearce, Lady A’s Hillary Scott, Cam, Lauren Alaina, Priscilla Block and more teamed up for Anne Hudson’s International Women’s Day Takeover on KASE/Austin here.
- Little Big Town’s Karen Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman joined Ashley Eicher on Apple Music’s Guest List Radio to discuss the struggles they’ve encountered as female artists in country music, the ugliness of women judging women, how country music has been watered down for commercial radio and why they believe it is so important to support and encourage upcoming female artists here
- Niko Moon performed “Good Time” on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live (3/9) here.
- Kane Brown recalled a tough childhood and advises others to remember to give back to their communities on ABC’s Good Morning America here.
- Michael Ray is this week’s guest on Drew Baldridge’s KKGO/Los Angeles podcast here.
- Morgan Evans is joined by Brad Paisley on Apple Music’s Country Wide Radio to discuss how overseas touring paid off in growing an international fanbase, being an international ambassador for country music, interacting with fans in the UK and Europe and more here.
- Amber Smith shared the stories behind some of her most memorable photos on Picture This! with The Antman here. Country Aircheck Weekly profiled the podcast host here.
- MCA Dir./West Coast Promotion Anna Widmer got creative in promoting her artists with this banger.
- Read Pitchfork’s “Country Music Is Changing, in Spite of Itself” here